As Seen On Daytime NBC
3 cups Whole Wheat Flour (if your dog is sensitive to wheat, you can substitue spelt flour or rye flour)
1 tablespoon Baking Powder
1 teaspoon Cinnamon
1 cup Goat’s Milk
bet体育备用网址 1 cup Pureed Apples or Strawberries (Smuckers has a great no sugar added Fruit-Fulls product that makes prep work easy)
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Combine all dry ingredients and stir until well mixed.
3. Add milk and pureed fruit to dry mix and knead until all ingredients are mixed.
4. Form dough into flat logs about 6 inches wide and 1 inch high.
5. Bake on lightly greased cookie sheet for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes then cut logs into 1 inch slices.
6. Place slices on greased cookie sheet and bake for 10 to 15 minutes more or until the slices are as dry as you want them to be.
Cool and refrigerate.
Makes One Serving
bet体育备用网址 (Remember, dogs should NEVER have real coffee)
1/2 unsalted beef broth warmed to room temperature
2 tablespoons goat milk warmed to room temperature
bet体育备用网址 Sprinkling of cinnamon
bet体育备用网址Pour broth into a proper coffee cup of course. Swirl in goat milk and sprinkle with cinnamon!